I am a huge fan of s’mores. However, living in the city, campfires and the ability to roast marshmallows just don’t present themselves often.
This recipe is super easy, and crazy adaptable. I mean, what can’t you put in a crescent roll?
1 tube crescent roll dough
handful of dark chocolate chips
handful of marshmallows
Optional dessert variations:
a little butter & cinnamon dusted on top
The How To:
1) Unroll the dough on a clean surface. Separate the triangles.
2) Place a few chocolate chips and marshmallows at the wide end of the triangle (as seen in the photo).
3) Roll from the wide end down. Add in some extra chips & marshmallows as you roll to get extra tasty gooeyness throughout!
4) Place on a baking sheet (non-stick!), and bake as directed.
5) Let cool for a little bit–the goal is to get these in your face as quick as possible, but no one likes a burnt mouth!
These actually reheat decently well, but who has leftovers?